The first thing you should do when entering the festival is take in the fresh mountain air and let your everyday worries go. Find your place in our campsite meet your new neighbours and hang out. To make your expiriance more relaxed and carefree we have prepared a short list of ground rules and advice but the most important thing is to have fun, enjoy yourselves and look out for eachother.
- Starting fires outside permited areas is strictly forbbiden becouse of the annual forest fires that accoure in this region. Gas and electrical camping stoves are permited.
- It is strictly forbbiden to carry any form of weapon inside the festival area.
- There are food stands with warm meals and snacks but bringing in your own food is permited.
- All attendants must keep in mind not to litter but to throw their trash on specified locations.
- The festival grounds are secured by a volunteer security service which ensures a safe and peaceful atmosphere without any unwanted incidents.
- Upon entering the festival grounds you will be provided with a coloured bracelet which represents the type of ticket bought (day ticket/festival ticket). Please keep in mind that losing your bracelet means losing your spot on the festival.
- If you happen to break one of the rules you will first be warned, after that the security service has the right to revoke your festival pass and escort you of the grounds.
- You enter the festival grounds at your own responsibility.